Saturday, March 1, 2008

More About Havre, MT






Wow!!
We have had a great time in Havre! This place is great...I feel so much at home here, just like I did in Bethel...I haven't felt this at home for several years! Thank you Jesus!

The Alexanders are in Arizona witnessing the execution of their son Paul...oops...did I write that out loud! :) Just kidding, we are really happy for Paul and Grace and may God bless them in their new life.

Anyways, the Alexanders are gone and so they were kind enough to let Lib and I house sit for them until our place is ready to move into. The other day (as u can see) we drove 45 mile north to Alberta, Canada...it was cool...we drove about 100 yards to the sign, snapped some pics and came back to the great ole' USA...only one problem!! Lib had taken her wallet out of her purse the night before to pay for the WORLD'S GREATEST PIZZA!! (that's another post) and forgot to put her wallet back...well guess what happened when the US Border Patrol asked to see our ID's... Lib didn't have hers... HAHAHAHA I still can't stop laughing...they wouldn't let Lib back in...asked her to go inside and made her answer questions...it was hilarious!! Now if they could only be half that strict at the Mexican border...LOL

Some of you mentioned it was hard to see the view from our house I said was so great, so as you can see I snapped some more.

We leave to go hold revival in Columbia Falls, MT on March 4th and we will stay and visit for a bit. I then will fly one way back to OK, load up a UHAUL and shoot back up to Havre. Then mid- April we will be heading over to Oregon for revival and District Convention. Life is a great ride and such an adventure with Jesus.

Well, have a good night...if anyone even reads my blog!! LOL

7 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Poor Sis. Libby!!! I'm glad that they let her back in the US. So happy to hear that you are feeling so at home.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Pam said...

I'm with Rebekah poor Libby, I bet she was embarrassed. Thanks for keeping us updated. Just let me know when you get into Oklahoma I don't think we are doing anything on the 18th so Josh can help you.

Washington Okie said...

Bro. Furlong,

I'm so thrilled for you and the family and if there's a Wal-Mart what more could a person want????

Tammi and I are going to attempt to come visit your revival in Columbia Falls, I'm looking forward to being feed some good spiritual food!

God Bless

cokelady said...

Wow! It's JOHNNY! I had no idea you were out here posting things (even just sporadically)--and pictures, too! It's great to "hear" what's going on with you guys. I've thought of you a lot lately and been praying for you. Love the story about Libby and the Border Patrol. Ha! Where was the camera THEN?! Keep posting, pal. Since we never call or write, this is the only way to follow your life! :-)

Big howdy to Lib and the kids!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Just want to say we are so excited and blessed to have you and your family here. It still feels like a dream! After years of making contacts and reaching people we finally have somewhere to take them! God's provisions are wonderful! Come "home" soon we miss you all!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

cokelady said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could be there to eat whatever fantastic cake Libby is gonna make for you. ;-)